PACT is a local, volunteer-run professional association whose mission is to provide opportunities for learning, networking, and the exchange of ideas among technical training professionals. The benefits of joining PACT include:
- Information Exchange
- Networking Opportunities
- Personal and Professional Renewal
- Resource Connections
Our vision is to inspire technical training professionals to lead, develop, explore, network, and grow themselves and their organization, in a fun and motivating environment.
Attendance at May meeting
2013 PACT Membership
175 members and growing!
Welcome, New PACT Members!
Chris E. Carlson
- Keep up with trends in training development and delivery.
- Discover emerging technologies
- Ask questions, so you can stop "reinventing the wheel" on projects.
- Discuss ideas and approaches to improve how you do your job.
- Participate in focused discussions through Special Interest Groups.
- Attend workshops and special classes that individual companies might not have enough participants to support.
- Become part of a network of IT training industry vendors and practitioners.
- Meet account managers and customers face-to-face.
- Learn the organizational structure of other companies.
- Find employment opportunities.
- Announce employment opportunities.
Personal and Professional Renewal
- Validate all your hard work
- Gain leadership experience
- Celebrate your accomplishments with peers.
- Demonstrate your skills at Excellence Share.
- Connect with peers through committees, seminars and SIGs
- Make friends and gain support.
- Share stories, discoveries, successes, and challenges with peers who understand your profession.
- Learn about conferences, classes, workshops, and seminars and obtain a discounted rate.
- Take advantage of other special discounts for PACT members.
We are based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and are one of the oldest professional computer training associations in the United States. We meet the second Friday of every month to provide information, discuss options, and discover answers regarding issues and technologies facing today's ever-changing organizations.
PACT is your opportunity to take three hours a month to focus on your professional growth and development. At monthly meetings you will hear your peers and nationally renowned training and support experts speak about issues we all face as trainers and support personnel.
Ready to Join?
I want to register as a new member
I want to renew my membership
There are lots of benefits - and once you attend a meeting you will know why PACT has a national reputation for being a dynamic and progressive professional organization. Contact the Membership Committee or complete and mail this Membership Form.
If you are working on your first undergraduate degree or certificate, you are eligible for our student rate.
The Fine Print
Membership Year January 1 - December 31 (not pro-rated)
Annual Fee $165 per person, students $40